When employees are absent from work, whether on a short-term or long-term basis, it is important for employers to obtain a clear picture of the medical situation.
Our team of experienced clinicians will provide you with a quick, thorough and evidence-based independent medical evaluation that will complete the information provided to you by the employee’s doctor or, if applicable, the company doctor. A preliminary report is provided within 24 hours and a detailed written report within 72 hours.
With the goal of facilitating a safe and timely return to the workplace, our professional independant medical evaluation montreal west island will evaluate and/or confirm:
- relationship between a workplace accident and injury
- nature of the impairment and whether the employee has reached the maximum benefit from their treatment
- date of expected return to work
- functional limitations that the employee may have upon their return to work as well as any modifications you might have to make to the employee’s work environment or role/duties
- how the employee’s current condition and capabilities affect the demands of their work and daily living
Obtain a thorough and evidence-based assessment
- Our independent medical evaluation clinicians can provide verbal reports within 24 hours and written reports within 72 hours
- Learn how the employee’s current condition and capabilities affect the demands of their particular work and daily living
- Facilitate a safe and timely return to the workplace
- Gain an understanding of any modifications you might have to make to the employee’s work environment
It’s important for employers to gain a clear picture of their employee’s medical situation.
Medical Evaluation ?
Reduce your work accident costs (CSST)
To know the medical situation of your employees
Our doctors are available as expert witnesses to defend your file in administrative tribunals.